Crosswear Trading Ltd
1128-1142 Mollison Avenue
Telephone: 020 8443 0340
Please note that all data thus captured will be used and held in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information from visitors to this website via the following:
- Through the use of online forms;
- Through email hyperlinks
- We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see the cookies section of this policy for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services;
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- Providing you with information about our products and services;
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers;
- Administering membership records;
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
- Carrying out market research campaigns;
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe link at the footer of the e-mails you receive; alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with you request.
We will only disclose data to:
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies;
- Successors in title to our business.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at email@example.com.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.